uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: git process to make changes, for committers
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:19:16 GMT
I'm not sure what you're seeing is caused by "rebase".  I think it's caused by
me climbing the learning curve on how to do things in GIT...

I think I didn't ever merge your changes, but rather looked at them and then did
a copy of them (with some further modifications) into a different branch.
(Before I knew about how to do pull requests).

-M