uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Ruta 2.8.1 RC1
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2020 22:13:47 GMT
Found the -p argument for the java command:

From
https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/13/docs/specs/man/java.html#standard-options-for-java

|--module-path| /modulepath/... or |-p| /modulepath/
    A semicolon (|;|) separated list of directories in which each directory is a
    directory of modules.

Of course, that doesn't quite "fit", because the value of -p Eclipse puts in is
not a directory, but rather the jar.
-M