uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: problem with Eclispe launch command line including the -p ...jrt.fs.jar
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 13:59:48 GMT
If you think this might be fixed shortly, I'd recommend delaying the
release of 2.8.1 (and 3.0.x) until this is fixed, because it seems
likely to cause some amount of confusion / frustration among your
user communities, as they see end-of-life for Java 8 coming and
move to later releases...

-Marshall