uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Ruta 2.8.1 RC1
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2020 18:42:32 GMT
Well, I wrote something incorrect, I think, re: the "signing" of the eclipse
update site jars.

Our current process (when signing is to be done) is to not sign them when voting
on a release candidate, but sign them once the vote passes.

If and when this vote passes, the jars can be signed.

Cheers. -Marshall