uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Ruta 2.8.1 RC1
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 20:45:07 GMT
I notice that when I installed this into eclipse and then did the action

new -> other - UIMA Ruta Project, it built a project skeleton,

where there's folders :

Interpreter Library
  (builtins)
    builtins.ruta  - a file which has one line in it, "PACKAGE
org.apache.uima.ruta;"

Is this correct? or should the "builtins" be more populated?

-Marshall