uima-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Kumar <mkiranku...@idrbt.ac.in>
Subject Information about the video stream analysis in Apache UIMA
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2020 06:50:30 GMT
Dear Apache Team,
                                   I am M Kiran Kumar from India, working as a researcher
in an organization and my area of research is video analysis as part of my journey I have
found that UIMA which is basically used for the analysis of unstructured data, to get an insight
of meaningful information out of it.

Now my question is, can it only give the insight information out of textual data or it will
extract any unstructured data like video stream and gives out information about the features
and objects out of it. If so please do share your valuable information on how to achieve that
using UIMA. Your response is more valuable and any help regarding this be appreciated.

Regards/-
M Kiran Kumar
Research Associate
IDRBT, India.