uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Information about the video stream analysis in Apache UIMA
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2020 15:16:56 GMT
The UIMA framework is intended to support this kind of analysis.

The Apache UIMA project doesn't have any video analytics, itself, but you may
find some by googling uima and video analysis.

One such reference I found was this:
https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.1050.6555&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Cheers. -Marshall

On 9/24/2020 2:50 AM, Kiran Kumar wrote:
> Dear Apache Team,
>                                    I am M Kiran Kumar from India, working as a researcher
in an organization and my area of research is video analysis as part of my journey I have
found that UIMA which is basically used for the analysis of unstructured data, to get an insight
of meaningful information out of it.

> Now my question is, can it only give the insight information out of textual data or it
will extract any unstructured data like video stream and gives out information about the features
and objects out of it. If so please do share your valuable information on how to achieve that
using UIMA. Your response is more valuable and any help regarding this be appreciated.