velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <...@xyris.com>
Subject RE: DBResourceLoader checked in
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:37:11 GMT
> From: David Kinnvall [mailto:david.kinnvall@alertir.com]

> I have had a quick look at the DataSourceResourceLoader in the
> whiteboard.
> It seems to compile and run fine here, so that's cool. A few small
> changes, maybe:

That was what I was looking for :)

> - add Paulo as author

Of course - was going to do that when I did the final version - was going to
do a little more javadoc too... feel free to do that :)

> - change the class javadoc lines from:
>  * resource.loader.1.public.name = DB
>  * resource.loader.1.description = Velocity DB Resource Loader
>  * resource.loader.1.class =
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.DBResourceLoader
> to:
>  * resource.loader.1.public.name = DataSource
>  * resource.loader.1.description = Velocity DataSource Resource Loader
>  * resource.loader.1.class =
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.DataSourceResourceLoader
>
> - change "DBResourceLoader ..." to "DataSourceResourceLoader
> ..." in the
> Runtime.error/info calls.

Ok.

> Hope you're feeling better now, Geir. People are getting the cold, flu
> and who knows
> what all around me here right now. For some reason I seem to
> be immune.
> Go figure. :-)

Thanks.  Watch out - I felt the same way.  Was feeling great, went for a run
one afternoon last week (granted it was a slight drizzle, but I had decent
gear, and I don't believe that rain causes colds....) and the next day -
gnnnn. Went downhill from there.  The interesting thing was the slope of the
tail end of the recovery :  I felt awful wednesday, but was functional
enough on thurs to do real work, and today am back in the city.

geir