velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Don Laursen" <...@darkphoton.com>
Subject RE: Frames in Velocity template
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:21:47 GMT
eeeek, a reply in HTML, how daring :)

Hmmm, interesting. I am using Turbine with Velocity, with a simple peer
database, and all the defaults in tr.props and vel.props

When I edit ..templates/layouts/default.vm to nothing but the word "test"
(no html or directives) here's the source output I get:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
bgcolor="#ffffff">test</body></html>

Where does all this stuff come from?

/don