velocity-user mailing list archives

From "David Kinnvall" <david.kinnv...@alertir.com>
Subject Re: DBResourceLoader checked in
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:33:52 GMT
Hi Geir, Paulo & others,

I have had a quick look at the DataSourceResourceLoader in the
whiteboard.
It seems to compile and run fine here, so that's cool. A few small
changes, maybe:

- add Paulo as author

- change the class javadoc lines from:
 * resource.loader.1.public.name = DB
 * resource.loader.1.description = Velocity DB Resource Loader
 * resource.loader.1.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.DBResourceLoader
to:
 * resource.loader.1.public.name = DataSource
 * resource.loader.1.description = Velocity DataSource Resource Loader
 * resource.loader.1.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.DataSourceResourceLoader

- change "DBResourceLoader ..." to "DataSourceResourceLoader ..." in the
Runtime.error/info calls.

Hope you're feeling better now, Geir. People are getting the cold, flu
and who knows
what all around me here right now. For some reason I seem to be immune.
Go figure. :-)

Regards,

David