velocity-user mailing list archives

From m...@bodaro.com
Subject Velocity Jar File Size...will it get smaller?
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:32:00 GMT
Do you have any idea of the size of a bare-bones jar file for Velocity?
Currently I see 350Kb but I am hoping this could be much smaller – has
anyone with experience in jar sizes and compression et al. Have any
opinions on whether the jar file can shrink?

I am talking just the Velocity specific code (not support jats etc.).

Mike Papper

On 2/10/2001, 8:14:20 AM, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@optonline.net> wrote
regarding Velocity application 'helper' class now checked in: