velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Template Cache Problem
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:34:21 GMT
I think I understand it.

resource.loader.1.modificationCheckInterval is currently in units of
milliseconds, as far as I can tell.

Anyone care if :

1) I switch it to seconds.  It will only break those dependent upon
millisecond timing for template reloads :)

2) I make it so a value of 0 means never

I will document it too.

geir