velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Reck <Christoph.R...@dlr.de>
Subject Re: Velocity and wrong file name
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:06:24 GMT
Geir, this is a velocity sepcifc question. Poor Hervé already was
told on the turbine list to post the question on this list.

I did a quick look over the Vel sources and its true that
Template.merge() does not throw an exception even though it
declares it would. Somebody with insight must cross-check
if it breaks something if it is changed to throw one.

It seems that it is a simple change to add a throws clause
to Template.merge() in addition to the logging.

:) Christoph