velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject DBResourceLoader checked in
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 05:12:46 GMT
The DBResourceLoader is now checked in to o.a.v.runtime.resource.loader.

There is a new build target, jar-j2ee, that builds a
velocity-j2ee-VER.jar in bin, that includes everything.  It is like the
'jar' target, but adds the DBResourceLoader code.  Note that if you are
going to do that, put your j2ee.jar into the build/lib directory.  It
won't build w/o that.

I think I have everything right - you shouldn't notice any difference
unless you build jar-j2ee.  Then you need j2ee.jar.

I haven't tried the DBResourceLoader code myself, but will tomorrow.
Please try it...

(Sorry about delay - a short bout with a decent cold left me foggy and
unmotivated...)

geir