velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <...@xyris.com>
Subject RE: Template path in properties file
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 17:25:36 GMT
that won't work.

This looks like a very old properties file.

Look in

src/java/org/apache/velocity/runtime/defaults/velocity.properties

for the right properties.

The will be something like resource.loader....

And let us know

1) if that fixes it
2) where you found that old format file so we can remove/update it.

thanks

geir