velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Apologies
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 18:30:34 GMT
on 2/6/01 2:16 AM, "Ewan Makepeace" <ewan_makepeace@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just sent my first message to this list, and later read a warning on
> the main Apache site against posting in HTML. Looking at the source for
> my posting I can see it would have been pretty ugly for anyone reading
> as plain text.

Just so you get an idea of exactly HOW bad it was for me to look at your
email...take a look at this:

<http://www.whichever.com/badhtml.gif>

How do you like reading 8 point blue text?

:-)

Thanks for reading the warning after the fact though. :-) One question, how
did you find out how to subscribe to the list without reading the warning
first? Did you just totally ignore what it said and scroll down to the
bottom of the page? I would like to know so that I can find ways to
encourage people to read the text above.

thanks.

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> | <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>