velocity-user mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>
Subject Re: Sessions
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:36:23 GMT
I'll have another look at Turbine. That's a promise.

My problem is that I already have a lot of stuff that's running out
there and most of it isn't related to presentation (ie. security and
database access is already worked out). And the presentation is the
layer I'd like to replace (JSP -> Velocity) because JSP's seem like a
big hassle in the long run.

Bojan