velocity-user mailing list archives

From "David Esposito" <espos...@newnetco.com>
Subject uhm, it seems like there's a problem
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 15:10:53 GMT
When I just ran all of my tests on last night's build, I was only testing
one of my servlets ... so it ran init() only once ... but I just tried to
run another servlet and I get a

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error configuring the loader:
java.lang.ClassCastException: default.contentType doesn't map to a String
object
	at
org.apache.velocity.servlet.VelocityServlet.init(VelocityServlet.java:194)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
	at
7)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:210)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If I stop and restart my JVM, each servlet works fine ... it seems like
there is something wrong with the way that the first call to init() leaves
velocity and therefore it crashes on each subsequent call to Velocity's
init() ...