velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Asteris Masouras" <onei...@aix.meng.auth.gr>
Subject newbie: Velocity Ultraedit wordfile sought
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:16:53 GMT
Greetings to all,
I'm new to the MVC front, and not a very old hand with Java either, although
I've had some experience with procedural (and early object oriented)
programming and scripting languages.
The consortium for which I work selected the TDK (and, by extension,
Velocity) as the default framework
for developing it's application, so I was forced to change my programming
habits overnight.
The more I apply myself to the MVC mode of thinking, the more I like it, but
it's difficult to tweak'n'test
Velocity templates the old-fashioned way.
My question is this: does anybody know where I can find an Ultraedit
wordfile for Velocity templates?
I'd take a crack at it (if I could find the time!), but wouldn't want to
reinvent the wheel, if it happens to be lying around..

TIA,
-=-
Asteris Masouras
(oneiros@NOSPAM.aix.meng.auth.gr)