velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Warner Onstine" <war...@warneronstine.com>
Subject screen not being called
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2001 17:58:45 GMT
I have a Velocity Screen (so not sure if I should ask here or on vel-user),
but when I call my template of the same name the doBuildTemplate method I
have defined is not called.

The TurbineResources has the following set in it:
com.warneronstine.story,org.apache.turbine.flux.modules

Where com.warneronstine.story is my main package with screens, om and
actions defined below it.

The template I am calling is ViewProject.vm and the VelocityScreen is
ViewProject.java, both of these are in the final webapps dir. In addition
the right TurbineResources.properties file is being copied as well.

Any ideas?