velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Joyce" <...@hoop.co.uk>
Subject Re: tree structure
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:47:37 GMT
Uday,

> i wanna know if any one of u has already implemented a tree structure
> (similar to windows explorer, atleast indentation, if not collapsing and
> expanding)

if you are after collapsing and expanding, one of the melati developers
(mylesc) has written some funky javascript dhtml dynamic tree thiggy widget.
maps to

http://www.paneris.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/org/melati/util/JSDynamicTree.java

on the back end.  I have never seen it in action, so would be prepared to
try and get a demo working if you are interested.  you may also want to look
at the following resources:

http://www.paneris.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/org/melati/admin/trees.js
http://www.paneris.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/org/melati/template/webmacro/templ
ets/html/org.melati.util.JSDynamicTree.wm
http://www.paneris.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/org/melati/util/Tree.java
http://www.paneris.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/org/melati/util/Treeable.java

(i know the last resource is webmacro, but that is trivial to change).

let me know if you want to see this.

cheers

timj