velocity-user mailing list archives

From Will Glass-Husain <wgl...@www.forio.com>
Subject Re: reporting bugs
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:37:29 GMT
Geir,

Thanks for the info and quick fix!

Candidly, how dependable is the nightly build?  I've been using the latest release
versions of Jakarta tools on the assumption that these will generally be more
stable.  (after regression testing, etc).

Any advice on whether it's good practice to use nightly builds in my app or do a
workaround and wait for the next release version?

WILL