velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: [Velocity event]
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 12:09:02 GMT
Emmanuel GIRARD wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've a strange problem :
> I'm using velocity with jakarta-jetspeed and velocity actions don't run.
> this message is writging in velocity.log : [error] Context.put() : Context
> value was null! Key was: keyname
> Renderings are Ok but events not.

A few terminology questions :

when you say 'event', I assume you mean something like

$keyname

I ask because there is something we refer to as events, but they are a
little more advanced, and I want to be sure.

I don't know much about jetspeed (isn't that Turbine based?).  Do you
specifically add things to the context via something like

context.put("keyname", object );

?

geir

System and Software Consulting