velocity-user mailing list archives

From Wido Hillmann <wido.hillm...@epost.de>
Subject Re: How to print the Velocity manuals
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:00:48 GMT
Wouldn't it be possible to get the orginal stylsheet as a startpoint?
The delivered \examples\anakia\xdocs\stylesheets\site.vsl seems only for
educational purposes.

If we have to modify the orginal source to make the manual printable,
would that result (if correct) the base for the next manuals?

An other problem is, if we deliver one style for the <source/> tag, most
of the source would be hard to read because of the subordination of a
few long lines.

Wido