velocity-user mailing list archives

From Wido Hillmann <wido.hillm...@epost.de>
Subject Re: How to print the Velocity manuals
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:37:27 GMT
The print layout stylesheet is ready except one important detail, the
vice versa links between the browsable and printable version.

I dont know how to implement exactly the different versions.
I would suggest to append on each filename for the printable version
_print -> example_print.html. Now each html-file should contain a link
to the corresponding browseable or printable version. To reach that it
seemed necessary while I process a source.xml file to get the name of
the resulting view in order to derive the corresponding link from it.

At the moment I cant get that information from the anakia context
although that might be interesting for other purposes for example to
deactivate a link to the actual side and mark it otherwise.

Any helps or suggestions are welcome

Wido