velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: How do we win?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:53:20 GMT
David Rees wrote:

> [...]

I would like to see us go to a 1.2 to release the multiple engine
support if it's what people want and like, and the solution is deemed
satisfactory.

There are a few other little nips and tucks, and of course more
documentation, but I think that the engines thing is the biggie.  I know
that Jason and fellow Turbiners are going to need it for the
2.2/3.0/whatever-they-decide-to-call-it, so getting that put to bed
might be good to focus on.

Funny - I just got out of bed to come into my office here and ask now
that our weekly gratuitous slugfest is over, anyone have any comments
about the multiple engine version?

:)

geir

System and Software Consulting