velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Revusky <jrevu...@terra.es>
Subject Re: template encodings
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:01:48 GMT
Jon Stevens wrote:

> on 7/17/01 10:05 AM, "Jonathan Revusky" <jrevusky@terra.es> wrote:
>
> > I suspect that stuff like this happened often before I ever
> > subscribed.
>
> Nope. You win. You are the first major asshole to subscribe to this list
> (other than myself <smile>). :-)

I'm deconstructing this...

Actually, I guess it must be a complement. Correctly or not, you surely
have a high opinion of yourself and thus, if you are comparing me to
you, then logically... it must be meant as flattery.

So, thank you...

I don't know how much we have in common. Probably one thing: I don't
tend to take shit from people.

> Go read the archives if you don't believe me.

My initial reaction is to not believe you, I'm skeptical, but I'm not
interested enough to search the archives. So I'll just maintain
agnosticism.

--
Jonathan Revusky