velocity-user mailing list archives

From Charles Anthony <charles.anth...@hpdsoftware.com>
Subject RE: ArrayList in VM - am I doing something wrong ?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 07:52:59 GMT
On 30 June 2001 14:55, Geir Magnusson Jr. [SMTP:geirm@optonline.net] wrote:
> "Geir Magnusson Jr." wrote:
> > No, it's a parser bug.  I verified it.  I will fix.  Ug.  We haven't
> > seen a parser bug for a while :)
>
> Ok - this should be fixed now.  I checked the changes and enhancements
> to the testbed in yesterday evening. This will be in the CVS HEAD right
> now. The change seems pretty harmless, so I might backport it into the
> 1.1.1 release, which I will start whenever it rains.  ( My wife sensibly
> doesn't like me sitting here on beautiful days ...)
>
> geir

Thanks.

Once my IT department change the firewall to allow me to download *.tar.gz I
shall get stuck in ! (No, I don't know why it is disabled. Silly buggers.)

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and are intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance on this message
or its attachments. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender as soon as possible and delete it from your computer systems.
necessarily reflect those of HPD Software Limited or its affiliates.

 At present the integrity of email across the internet cannot be guaranteed
and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  All liability
is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a re-
sult of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to
HPD Software Limited or its affiliates.