velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: How to print the Velocity manuals
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:41:19 GMT
on 7/11/01 2:35 AM, "Wido Hillmann" <wido.hillmann@epost.de> wrote:

> I forgot to prepare the subsection part for printing.
>
> Now I patched the stylesheeet on basis on the cvs repository (not my
> own).
>
> Could somebody with writable axcess to the cvs replace the stylesheet.
> The problems with the ymtd/ dir doesn't exist in Jon's solution.
>
> Wido

I'm going to ask that you submit a diff, not the entire file. I can't easily
tell what you have changed without going through a lot of work to do so.

@see <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html>

I'm also going to ask that you move this discussion to the general@ mailing
list as this is not the proper place to discuss this now.

@see <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html>

thanks,

-jon