velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Treatment of null variables in Velocity
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:42:50 GMT
The game we are playing is the one where we put a piece of software that we
worked really hard on for many months out into a public forum for people to
download, contribute to and use however the heck they want.

Then, we end up supporting those people who like to tell us that we are
arrogant, even though they don't bother to read the manuals that we
provided.

-jon