velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Neil Henderson" <ne...@softtech.co.nz>
Subject RE: How do we win?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 02:32:01 GMT
I agree with the last few posts.

I'm sure we'd all love to have a discussion about how to make things better
and actually "discuss" (discuss that is, as opposed to arguing about who's
best) things on the forum.

I lurk around on here as i'm mainly involved in the html presentation layer
but i do read most of the other posts. I have got sick of reading comments
that are just saying "I think my view is the right one, and as you disagree
i'll slag you off abit". Which is pretty much whats happened. And who cares
if someone

I don't think there's a single person on the list that will object ot
"Useful" discussion on any topic related to Velocity but just argueing as to
who's best is stupid and just goes to annoy everyone.

This has got way too out of hand for it's own good.

I suspect people are just continuing this out of wanting to be annoying to
the other person now though.

Well thats my rant over with. I've just added my one post to the long line
of posts about this topic. You never know we might actually have a question
about Veocity come along soon aswell:)

NEIL