velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tal Dayan" <...@zapta.com>
Subject RE: 'Compiling' Velocity pages
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:36:50 GMT
Since there was no other answer, let me try to answer it though I
am definitely not a Velocity expert.

You can always instantiate a template with some 'typical' context and
execute it. If there was no exception, you may consider it as a 'go'. Then
you can iterate all the templates in your collection and test them
one by one.

The trick is to be able to construct a typical context for each of the
template in your collection.

Does this make sense ?

Tal