velocity-user mailing list archives

From "David Rees" <dr...@ebetinc.com>
Subject Sick of pointless arguments on this list WAS: template encodings
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:23:45 GMT

Ugh,

Why do threads on this list always seem to turn into some sort of ego
bashing nightmare?  They seem to turn up every couple days.  All it does is
add countless messages for me to delete while trying to sift through the
good stuff.

Why don't you guys take your ego-bashing off list and save the rest of us
from your fights?  I want to learn about Velocity, not who's the biggest
asshole.

-Dave