velocity-user mailing list archives

From Brad Cox <b...@virtualschool.edu>
Subject Re: Can I write a macro that can call itself?
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2001 13:15:24 GMT
At 2:04 PM +0100 7/14/01, Tim Pizey wrote:
>We made a half hearted stab at the same idea, JTemplater,
>http://www.paneris.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/jtemplater/
>but it never made it into production.
>It seemed like a good idea, but we ended up sticking with
>Webmacro/Velocity.

Thanks. I took a brief look. Will dig deeper when I find out what
went wrong with the server.

>being cussed by Jon seems to be an initiation ritual around here ;)

And he wonders why more people don't pitch in to help. Sigh.

>  > --
>>  For industrial age goods there were checks and credit cards.
>>  For everything else there is mybank.dom at http://virtualschool.edu/mybank
>
>Gives Internal Server Error

Tomcat + all java processes shut down somehow last night. No idea why
yet. Might have been a server reboot for all I know right now. Tomcat
restarted fine. Sorry for the outage.

>hope this is taken as meant: kindly

Appreciate it! ;)
--