velocity-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Anakia newbie question] how to replace all custom tag occurrence?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:07:25 GMT
On Wednesday, October 3, 2001, at 06:50 PM, Mathieu Peltier
<Mathieu.Peltier@inrialpes.fr> wrote:

>>> On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:37:48 -0700, Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com> said:
>
>> Next, post a summary of what you have tried and how it has failed.
>
> See the following for example, but anyway, I think I will use a XSLT
> stylesheet.

i've taken a look at your templates.
when i run them i get:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.
w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
                                     tag emph!! : test
                <document>
be
emphasis.</p></body>
</document>

which i'd guess is what you were trying to do.

i haven't changed your scripts so i guess that it's likely to be either a
configuration problem or that you're using an older version of velocity
than me (i was running with the absolutely freshest version).

- robert