velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Bauman" <n...@cortexity.com>
Subject Re: JSP to VTL
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 02:10:02 GMT
You guys are quoting my (company's) code, and I don't know who Jaume is, so
this is really spooky!

Jaume, where did you get that code, the yapper.getParticipantId(), etc? I
wrote that.

--
Will America never be the same after September 11? I would phrase the
question differently. Will America again be so captured by fear as to cast