velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Soriano, Jaume" <JSori...@es.wanadoo.com>
Subject RE: JSP to VTL
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 06:58:17 GMT

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Nick Bauman [mailto:nick@cortexity.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 04 de octubre de 2001 4:10
Para: velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Re: JSP to VTL

You guys are quoting my (company's) code, and I don't know who Jaume is, so
this is really spooky!

Jaume, where did you get that code, the yapper.getParticipantId(), etc? I
wrote that.

--
Will America never be the same after September 11? I would phrase the
question differently. Will America again be so captured by fear as to cast