velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: How can I get rid of !DOCTYPE HTML ... header generated byVelocity?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:39:08 GMT
on 10/4/01 7:17 AM, "Attila Szegedi" <szegedia@freemail.hu> wrote:

> (Folks, don't we want to add a link to this to the Jakarta mailing lists
> page?)
>
> Attila.

Clearly my cvs commit message rings true...

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/mail.xml?rev=1.1
9&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>

Needless to say, I don't see how someone can come here and imply something
totally off the wall that they could have simply grep'ed the source code
for, have someone tell them that it isn't true and then come back and have
the gall to question that answer by saying:

"Velocity generates the header, you can check that on the
simplest example you got. Look at the source of the rendered page,
in the browser."

...and not be called on it...

-jon