velocity-user mailing list archives

From Bob Hutchison <hu...@xampl.com>
Subject Re: Anakia html page widths
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2001 19:30:36 GMT

Thanks for the response... However... :-)

I have no doubt I wasn't alone in this problem, I'm pretty recent on this
list and I couldn't find mention of it. Spending time doesn't concern me too
much.

As to the table being responsible, well, let me demonstrate. See the
attached file (notgood.html). This is the paragraph that contains the
example long 'word' I mentioned that I found in the developer guide. I've
removed everything except the enclosing table and the paragraph in question.
Make your browser window narrow to see. I've attached another version that
comments out the table (better.html) -- only the one line will be truncated.

OK, it isn't Anakia, if Anakia doesn't force you into formatting with
tables. This is why I apologised in advance. I don't know and as much as I'd
like to I cannot get into Anakia just now (I have to get Velocity in
production first). I've got a documentation issue looming at which point
Anakia is on my list.

Cheers,
Bob