velocity-user mailing list archives

From Barbara Baughman <baugh...@utdallas.edu>
Subject Re: Connection Pooling
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:02:09 GMT
To the bigger question of accessing the init method from Velocity Servlet,
you can write your own loadConfiguration() method as indicated in the
Velocity documentation.  The Velocity Servlet init() method always calls
the loadConfiguration() method.  Whether it's a good idea to create
connections here is up to you.

Barbara Baughman
X2157