velocity-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Mathe <gma...@smartinnov.com>
Subject Re:How can I get rid of !DOCTYPE HTML ... header generated by Velocity?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 07:35:20 GMT
Pinch me. Does Velocity actually generate HTML headers !?!?

Mircea: Check your .vm files. The header should be there, texto.
If not, check your servlet, it's generated somewhere and put on Velocity context.
Unless you're using a special framework....

Regards,
Guillaume Mathe

Original message from: "Mircea Zahan"