velocity-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Mathe <gma...@smartinnov.com>
Subject Re: How can I get rid of !DOCTYPE HTML ... header generated byVelocity?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 09:26:15 GMT
Original message from: "Geir Magnusson Jr."
>Just to join in the fun :
>
>Velocity doesn't generate or add any output that wasn't either part of the
>input template, or the data objects placed in the context and used in the
>template.
>
>It doesn't generate any headers, doesn't know about HTML, etc.
>
>Period :)
>
>Geir

Wow i'm relieved. I thought it was some kind of 'secret function', you know, when you finish
all levels in Expert mode and kill the final boss...
... or a special Velocity 2.0 HTML generator module brought from the future by a time machine....
Jeez no one has even cared to answer RTFM :)

Have fun,
Guillaume Mathe