velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Bachelder" <cho...@chowda.net>
Subject Re: Problems with navigation on templates
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:27:32 GMT
this is a turbine question.. the whole $screen_placeholder and $navigation
this is turbine specific... the placeholder is your "screen" in turbine...
so if you want 2 dynamic things in there just make your "screen" parse two
other VM files...  the syntax is velocity but the semantics are turbine...

----- Original Message -----
From: Emmanuel Cuevas
To: Velocity Users List
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: Problems with navigation on templates

Well, I don't tjink it's for thr turbine list, 'case I'm usin' Velocimacros,
and I feel this question belongs here....   =)
What I'm traing to do, is tho have a page with two dynamic elements without
using frames....
Cheers !!
Dan Bachelder escribió:
this is a turbine question right? you might try the turbine list... I use
turbine, but i have not had the need to do what you are doing... sorry..