velocity-user mailing list archives

From LS <alpha...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Multiple templates in servlets
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 15:23:41 GMT
Jonas-
    It looks like what you are asking for is what some folks call a web development
framework. I asked a similar question to yours on this list a few weeks ago, and
was pointed at Maverick and Turbine. I'm been using Maverick since then, and it's
just what I wanted, without anything that I don't want. You might want to check it
out.