velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Bauman" <n...@cortexity.com>
Subject Velocity exits foreach loop in macro unpredictably -- partial solution?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 21:04:04 GMT
The preliminary results when caching is turned on shows a reduction in the
number of problem transcripts that have fewer lines (from the foreach loop)
than they should. In 10,000 iterations in our load testing environment, only
a handful have fewer than expected events rendered.

More results to come.

>>> I wasn't seeing #<macroname> at all.
>>>

>> So you were seeing that the #macro() was invoked, because you got some
>> of the items in the list, but you weren't getting through the list
>> every time?
>
> Exactly right: you are correct, sir.
>
>> --
>> Geir Magnusson Jr.
>> geirm@optonline.net System and Software Consulting
>> "He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert
>>

> -Nick

Those willing to give up a little freedom for a little bread are likely to
lose both. --Sidney Crooke, American Abolitionist