velocity-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Cuevas <ecuev...@iac.com.mx>
Subject Re: Problems with navigation on templates
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 15:25:25 GMT
Hello !!

Right now im thinking in changin the structure, buet I'd like to know if I can
have 2 screen_placeholders... here is my code, but I want to add an additional
screen_placeholder but I cannot find if this is posible, in the documentation says
nothing about this issue...

here is my current code:

      $navigation.setTemplate("/DefaultTop.vm")
      $screen_placeholder
      $navigation.setTemplate("/Menu.vm")
      $navigation.setTemplate("/DefaultBottom.vm")

It belongs to my Default.vm file, and here is where I want to add the other
screen_placeholder.

Any thoughts ???

Thanks in advance !!!