velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: List of variables present in the template?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:30:11 GMT
Hello,

Something similar that's crossed my mind is to come up with a methodology
of documenting what's in the context.  The idea is the developer could
attach a short description to each object in the context.  Then the
template developer could execute a template to dump out what's available.
Maybe this could also include a link to the associated JavaDoc for that
object?

It would be interesting to have some discussion on a generic context tool
that could be used for this purpose.

-Bill