velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Hensley, Richard" <Richard.Hens...@McKesson.com>
Subject Building the Anakia Examples: error in veloctiy.log
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 01:50:17 GMT
When I build the Anakia Example, I get the following in the velocity.log

[info] Velocimacro : added new VM : #makeProject( ) : source =
./site.vsl
[info] Velocimacro : added new VM : #image( value ) : source =
./site.vsl
[info] Velocimacro : added new VM : #projectanchor( name value ) :
source = ./site.vsl
[info] Velocimacro : added new VM : #metaauthor( author email ) : source
= ./site.vsl
[info] Velocimacro : added new VM : #document( ) : source = ./site.vsl
[error] VM #projectanchor: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2
got 0  -->
[info] ResourceManager : found ./site.vsl with loader
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoader

What concerns me is the [error] because I can't explain it. When I
reviewed the site.vsl file, it shows two instances of the word
projectanchor. The first occurs when the macro is defined, and the
second occurs as a reference in the makeproject macro. The makeproject
macro in site.vsl and the project.xml file look correct to me.

Am I missing something?

Richard Hensley