velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Anthony Eden" <ae...@signaturedomains.com>
Subject RE: VelocityContext quick question
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:42:21 GMT
If you are interested in a form validation solution alone then you might
be interested in FormProc (http://www.formproc.org/).  It provides
server-side form validation using regular expressions, BSF-supported
scripting languages, Java classes, etc.  It also provides features like
auto-population of target objects and data type conversion.  Finally, it
already works with JPublish, an open source web application framework,
and I believe that someone is working on supporting it in WebWork.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden