velocity-user mailing list archives

From velocity-user-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:06:52 GMT
velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at velocity-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the velocity-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the velocity-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the velocity-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <velocity-user-get.12345@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   6552
   6554